Sign in to follow this  
DanB

What happened to the Talent trains

Curious to know what became of the Talent trains. They were replaced by the Alstom trains and I know they were posted to MERX to find buyers and a new home. From what I understand no one expressed interest.

Are they still in Ottawa or at the Walkley Yards?

1 hour ago, DanB said:

Curious to know what became of the Talent trains. They were replaced by the Alstom trains and I know they were posted to MERX to find buyers and a new home. From what I understand no one expressed interest.

Are they still in Ottawa or at the Walkley Yards?

Not quite sure if anyone bought them in the MERX deal, but here they are in June 2018, still at the Walkley Yard.

-Charlie

0AAAA89E-B45F-48AE-8F27-8FF9164E3ADB.thumb.jpeg.9e5f18525fba5b150504bc47e2f3f827.jpeg

Good Day.

(2018-12-13......16 hours to go, bid at $10,100.00

EDIT 2018-12-14 : Closed 13:32:51  .... final seems to be $25,200.00 , with HST  $3439.80 and Premium $1,260.00 .... Total = $29,899.80

Lots of sniping between 2 bidders in the last 10 minutes with 24 bids; they swapped 62 bids in the last 25 hours.

So....... are the Talents gone this time ?     We Shall See !