STO_1601

New Double-Decker Delveries

How many total should we have once the orders are all complete? How many more are being ordered with these recent orders?

23 hours ago, Shane said:

How many total should we have once the orders are all complete? How many more are being ordered with these recent orders?

We currently have 132 total double-deckers numbered 8001-09, 11-16, 18-75, 8101-54, 56-60 (8010 retired due to a fire, 8017 was involved with a VIA Train crash & 8155 was involved with a crash at Westboro Station)

There are 19 more coming this year numbered 8161-8179 (8178 & 8179 haven't arrived yet and will possibly be delayed with the borders shut down for COVID-19)

So that would make a grand total of 151 double-deckers.

Posted (edited)

8168, 8169 & 8170 have been delivered to St. Laurent garage.

Edit: 8166 & 8167 also arrived last Friday. I forgot to add that info in.

Edited by STO_1601

Posted (edited)

Has any of them been seen on the roads already? I would presume they are still going through acceptance or final fittings.

Edited by DavidBellerive

2 hours ago, DavidBellerive said:

Has any of them been seen on the roads already? I would presume they are still going through acceptance or final fittings.

A few were spotted on the 417 but none have entered service yet.

• Like 1